We offer programs at seven locations across Connecticut. Visit the school webpage to learn more.
- Apprentice and Extension Course Offerings (PDF)
- Part-Time Adult Education Information Sheet (PDF)
- Registration and Contact Information for All Sites (PDF)
- Part-Time Adult Education Registration Form (PDF)
- Transcript Request (PDF)
Apprenticeship Information Packets
- Barbering Apprenticeship Information Packet (PDF)
- Electrical Apprenticeship Information Packet (PDF)
- Heating and Cooling and Sheet Metal Apprenticeship Information Packet (PDF)
- Plumbing Apprenticeship Information Packet (PDF)
What makes CTECS' Apprenticeship Program unique?
CTECS curriculum is fully approved by the State of Connecticut. We work hand-in-hand with the CT Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship Training, and the CT Department of Consumer Protection Occupational Licensing Department to ensure coursework taken is viable and what is required for both industry needs, as well as licensure.
CTECS offers low tuition cost for students, when compared to other schools, and coursework is available at seven convenient locations across the state.
We utilize only CT-DCP licensed instructors with real world experience in the trade they teach, and our own in-house OSHA instructors
The mission of the Connecticut Technical Educational and Career System (CTECS)is to provide a world-class, unique and rigorous learning environment for high school students and adult learners.
The Connecticut Technical Educational and Career System continues to be a leading force in the state providing a unique and rigorous learning environment that focuses on both academic and career technical education and meets the needs of Connecticut’s employers.